Thursday, December 2, 2010

Todays lesson

In todays lesson me and Jordan arranged to meet up on saturday and start recording the song for our animatic clip and final video. Also Jordan will be drawing the animatic and I will be researching different fonts that we could use for our music video.
We also agreed that Jordan will be making a DigiPak prototype and I will be designing a magazine advertisement page. This will hopefully give us experience and knowledge on how to make our final product look as professional as possible.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you are both very organized in delegating the tasks but I have seen Jordan's animatic and would love to see the fonts that you have chosen to get a really good overall picture of your music video as I have also listened to the song.

    ReplyDelete